If you are curious about the following questions then this mini-course is for you…..
what kind of compost system can I use indoors?
is there a system to compost animal products safely?
how do I use the compost I create?
which composting system takes the least effort to manage?
what you learn:
- how to use a bokashi composting system
- how to use a worm farm
- how to use a compost tumbler
- which compost system will suit your needs best
- how to build your own worm farm (crash course, but it is simple to do)
- troubleshooting tips for each system
what you get:
- take home booklet on urban composting
- all the knowledge you need to get you up and running
- IF THE COURSE IS AT STEK ROTTERDAM: some compost systems are available for immediate purchase on the day
Want to get a peek into the kind of information covered? Take a look at our free download from the booklet that comes with the workshop – click here